GOOGLE HOME MINI INSTANT WIN GAME — Terms and conditions
This Google Home Mini Instant Win Game (the “Contest”) is run by Google Commerce Limited whose principal place of business is at 20 Sir John Rogerson’s Quay, Dublin 2, Ireland (“Google”).
To enter this Contest, you must read and agree to these terms and conditions (“Terms”). By entering the Contest, you agree that these Terms will apply to you.
- 1.1 To participate in the Contest and be eligible for entry, the following conditions must be satisfied throughout the duration of the Contest. You must:
- be a resident of the United Kingdom or the Republic of Ireland.
- not be: (i) resident of US embargoed country, (ii) ordinarily resident in a US embargoed country, or (iii) otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs from participating in the Contest, or (iv) a wholly or partially state-owned entity or an employee of the government or of a government-controlled entity.
- be at least 18 and not an employee, officer, or director of Google, its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, or be the immediate family or living in the households of any such persons.
- 1.2 You may only submit one entry to the Contest.
- 1.3 All determinations of eligibility will be made at Google’s sole and absolute discretion. Google reserves the right to verify eligibility and to adjudicate on any related dispute at any time. No correspondence will be entered into.
2. How to Participate:
2.1 You must:
- visit a Google Home Mini Pop-Up (the “Pop-Up” “Pop-Ups”) on one of the following dates at the following times, at the following locations:
- 22/3/2018 (11am to 7pm GMT) - Westfield, Stratford City, Montfichet Road, London E20 1EJ
- 23/3/2018 (11am to 7pm GMT) - Westfield, Stratford City, Montfichet Road, London E20 1EJ
- 24/3/2018 (10am to 6pm GMT) - Westfield, Stratford City, Montfichet Road, London E20 1EJ
- 25/3/2018 (12pm to 6pm GMT) - Westfield, Stratford City, Montfichet Road, London E20 1EJ
- 29/3/2018 (8am to 6pm GMT) - Angel Central Shopping Centre, 21 Parkfield St, London N1 0PS
- 30/3/2018 (10am to 6pm GMT) - Angel Central Shopping Centre, 21 Parkfield St, London N1 0PS
- 31/3/2018 (10am to 6pm GMT) - Angel Central Shopping Centre, 21 Parkfield St, London N1 0PS
- 1/4/2018 (12pm to 6pm GMT) - Angel Central Shopping Centre, 21 Parkfield St, London N1 0PS
- 24/3/2018 (10am to 6pm GMT) 300 Oxford St, Marylebone, London W1C 1DX
- 25/3/2018 (12pm to 6pm GMT) - Westfield London, Ariel Way, London W12 7GF
- Enter the queue at the Pop-Up.
- Participate in a brief interaction with the Google Home Mini at the Pop-Up by either: (a) asking the Google Home Mini a question; or (b) making a command at the “order window” at the Google Home Mini Donut Truck for a chance to win a Google Home Mini.
- Collect a box containing either a Prize or two donuts from the “pick-up window” at the Pop-Up.
- Participants’ hands will be stamped with a donut logo to limit collection to one per participant.
- Winners of the Google Home Mini are required to provide the Google host in attendance at the event with an email address. This information will only be used to validate the receipt of the prize and confirm compliance with these Terms.
- Minors between the ages of 13-18 must have a parent present to participate. If a minor between the ages 13-18 is a Winner of a Google Home Mini, parent must provide an email address.
Westfield, Stratford City:
Angel Central Shopping Centre:
John Lewis, Oxford Street:
John Lewis - Westfield London, White City:
3. Key Dates:
Contest begins at 10:00am GMT on 22/3/2018 and ends at 18:00pm GMT on 1/4/2018 ("Contest Period").
4. Determining the winners
4.1 Winners will be selected at random within the Contest Period. All Prizes are randomly seeded throughout each day of the Contest Period. Participants are seeded prizes at random through engagement of 2.1(c).
4.2 Odds of winning a Prize depend upon the number of participants participating in the Contest and the date and time of each play. Approximately, 1 Google Home Mini box for every 3 boxes containing two donuts -- 450 prizes are available per location per day.
5.1 Each of the winners will receive: One Google Home Mini (the “Prize”). Average retail value £49.
5.2 All decisions by Google regarding Prize winners are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
5.3 Prizes will be delivered to the winners on the day they are selected as a winner at the Pop-Up location.
6. Notification of Winners and Winners’ Obligations 6.1 If you are a winner, you are not permitted to more than 1 Prize per Pop-up per day.
6.2 Google reserves the right in its reasonable discretion to substitute equivalent Prizes of equal or greater value. No cash equivalent of Prizes can be claimed.
6.3 You may be required to submit a declaration of eligibility in order to receive a Prize.
6.4 Google is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete and illegible entry materials, or for electronic transmission errors, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry, technical malfunctions of any kind. Entries are void if they are in whole or in part incomprehensible, incomplete, damaged, irregular, altered, counterfeit, produced in error, forged, mechanically reproduced or obtained through fraud or theft.
6.5 The Prize may be subject to restrictions and/or licenses and may require additional hardware, software, service, or maintenance to use. If you are a winner, you will bear all responsibility for use of the Prize in compliance with any conditions imposed by the Prize manufacturer, and any additional costs associated with its use, service, or maintenance.
6.6 If you win a Prize, you will be solely responsible for ensuring that you comply with any applicable tax laws and filing requirements.
6.7 Prizes are non-transferrable. You may not sell on or give away a Prize to other persons.
8. Right To Cancel, Modify Or Disqualify
8.1 If for any reason outside Google’s control, the Contest is not capable of running as planned (which may include tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, printing errors, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest), Google may, at its sole discretion, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest.
8.2 Google may, acting reasonably: (a) disqualify any participant who tampers with the submission process or any other part of the Contest or whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the Contest and declare void any or all of their entries based on such conduct; or (b) declare void any entries resulting from any errors materially affecting the result of the contest or the number of entrants.
9. Limitation of Liability & Disclaimer of Warranties
9.1 Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit the liability of Google or its affiliates for:
- death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Google or its affiliates, servants, agents or employees;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any other liability that may not be excluded or limited under applicable law.
9.2 Subject to clause 9.1, Google shall not be liable under or in connection with this Contest (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) for any indirect or consequential losses suffered or incurred by you (whether or not any such losses were or were not foreseeable or within the contemplation of the parties).
9.3 Subject to clause 9.1(b), and to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, conditions or terms, express or implied, relating to the Prize, its use, value or enjoyment, including (without limitation) its satisfactory quality or fitness for purpose, are excluded, with the exception of any standard manufacturer's warranty that may apply to the Prizes.
9.4 Subject to clauses 9.1 and 9.2 Google's total liability to you under or in connection with this Contest (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) is limited in aggregate to £25,000.
If any provision(s) of these Terms are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with English law and you and Google submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute (contractual or non-contractual) concerning these Terms.